You PASSED the evaluation!! You are so anxious to start visiting, but where? What facilities are available? What should I take with me on visits? Find answers to these questions and more by Pet Partners of Southern Arizona, today. When you join PPSAZ, experienced volunteers are happy to mentor you, invite you to join them on a visit (without your own therapy animal), and find the right places for your team to visit. We encourage you to join Pet Partners of Southern Arizona, a community partner with the national organization. These are some of the benefits you will enjoy. Click here for information on joining.
PPSAZ Support for Pet Partner Volunteers PPSAZ Member Non-Member
* Discounted Pet Partners Renewal/Registration Fee X
Members pay the Community Partner rate offered
by the national Pet Partners association.
* 1st time Pet Partners are helped to find a facility to X
visit and mentoring/shadowing opportunities to
assist on first visit.
* Receive eNewsletter including helpful "knowledge X
sharing" information from other Pet Partner Teams.
* Access to Members Only page on PPSAZ website. X
* Learn about new and existing facilities looking contacted only if
for PPSAZ Pet Partner Teams through enewsletter X help is needed
and Help Wanted Webpage
* Opportunity to help at PPSAZ information booths X contacted only if
and do presentations about Pet Partners at local help is needed
* Invitations to social events and educational X
opportunities sponsored by PPSAZ
* Special Visiting Opportunities managed by PPSAZ X contacted only if
(such as: special read-to-a-dog events, help is needed
Finals destressing at U of A, Pima Community College
* Free local evaluations X X
* Opportunity to purchase color PPSAZ Trading Cards X
Check "Members Only" page for details