You PASSED the evaluation!! You are so anxious to start visiting, but where? What facilities are available? What should I take with me on visits? Find answers to these questions and more by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org today. When you join PPSAZ, experienced volunteers are happy to mentor you, invite you to join them on a visit (without your own therapy animal), and find the right places for your team to visit. We encourage you to join Pet Partners of Southern Arizona, a community partner with the national organization. These are some of the benefits you will enjoy. Click here for information on joining.
PPSAZ Support for Pet Partner Volunteers PPSAZ Member Non-Member
* Discounted Pet Partners Renewal/Registration Fee X
Members pay the Community Partner rate offered
by the national Pet Partners association.
* 1st time Pet Partners are helped to find a facility to X
visit and mentoring/shadowing opportunities to
assist on first visit.
* Receive eNewsletter including helpful "knowledge X
sharing" information from other Pet Partner Teams.
* Access to Members Only page on PPSAZ website. X
* Learn about new and existing facilities looking eNewsletter/ contacted only if
for PPSAZ Pet Partner Teams. Members only help is needed
* Opportunity to help at PPSAZ information booths X contacted only if
and do presentations about Pet Partners at local help is needed
* Invitations to social events and educational X
opportunities sponsored by PPSAZ
* Special Visiting Opportunities managed by PPSAZ X contacted only if
(such as: Finals Week at U of A, special read-to-a- help is needed
dog events at schools, libraries, etc
* Free local evaluations X X
* Opportunity to purchase color PPSAZ Trading Cards X
Check "Members Only" page for details